Want to make a career out of
making people happy?
Joy Ventures is home to Israel’s most exciting early stage startup teams,
working on products and technologies that bring people joy. We invite you to check out these opportunities at both our portfolio companies and the Joy Ventures team – and be part of the important and fulfilling work we do every day!
ABOUT Joy Ventures
Joy Ventures cultivates and invests in entrepreneurs and early stage startups developing products that improve well-being and bring joy. We are leading the neuro-wellness arena and provide support for academic research, bringing together researchers and entrepreneurs to create exciting products.
Academic Programs Manager
You will be part of the Scientific Affairs team, which leads our activities in academia and supports all scientific aspects of Joy’s operations. Your role will include administrative support and streamlining our grant process, helping to promote our academic activities, and conducting research and analysis.
You will be expected to demonstrate process and time management skills, flexibility in moving between projects, scientific understanding and teamwork.
The position is expected to begin at 60% capacity.
The responsibilities of the Academic Program Manager include:
- Joy’s Annual Grant Management
- Administrative management and improvement of the grant process
- Distribute and expand reach of call for proposals
- Handle all legal and funding procedures
- Collect relevant materials throughout the process, including proposal evaluations from reviewers, and progress reports from grantees.
- Liaison for Joy Academic Programs
- Support new and existing programs with academia based on Joy’s annual plan
- Work with marketing team on news and content related to academic programs
- Research and analysis
- Prepare material for scientific diligence of startups in our deal flow
- Support preparation of investment materials
- Prepare material for thought leadership articles